Genoblade (Trailer Azul) Genoblade (Trailer Azul)

Awe yeah! What a breath or fresh air. I've just been surfing NG up and down looking a tune that gets the ole inspiration gears turning again. I must say this is a very nice find. lol
Props yo!
In the comment you said this is the Azul version. So it take it there is another related song for the trailer? If so I must hear it. haha

Focused - SilverEcho(Extended) Focused - SilverEcho(Extended)

Oh yeah I definitely remember this one. I actually still listen to the first version from time to time. Time to update my playlist. lol What I like of about this song is that has that techno beat yet it's not harsh ,rather mellow and easy listening. Every time I hear it my mind starts build a sorts of cool stuff. A welcome source of inspiration from me.
Great Job!

Focused - Dj ReVeRsE Focused - Dj ReVeRsE

YO!

At first I was like ok but then it kicked in and I then I was like Yo! That's when that part of my brain starts jumping and I can't stop it. The ending sounds a little abrupt to me, was it meant to be looped?

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

yeah xD, and thanks :P

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Lil' Red Assassin

Oh wow Red looks pretty badass here.
I love the design, clean and crisp and details only where it's needed. Her proportions and stance look very natural too. Awesome job man.
All she needs now is her basket of deadly weap- I mean goodies lol.